Why Do You Reject Catholic Morality? Part 2
We ask listeners, “Why do you reject Catholic morality?” Their answers create enlightening conversations with apologist Trent Horn.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 01:27 - I object to the Church’s expectation that one spouse must remain chaste for the rest of their life if the other spouse leaves.
- 12:55 - I want to come back to the Church but I don’t want to leave the relationship I’m in.
- 23:04 - How do I keep strong in my Catholic morality when I’m confronted with the Protestant morality of my friends and girlfriend?
- 28:17 - Why won’t the Church allow homosexuals to adopt children?
- 40:05 - I reject NFP. It seems like Catholic birth control.
- 47:54 - If a couple is using contraception, is the marriage consummated?
- 50:08 - I disagree with contraception and premarital sex. It seems like contraception would help limit abortion.