We Catholics talk about Scripture and Tradition. We know what we mean by Scripture, but what do we mean by Tradition? Theologian Michael Barber helps us define it and understand why it is at the heart of God’s plan.
- How do I counter the sola ecclesia attack by a protestant?
- Do all Protestants have their own traditions?
- I have friends who say they’re not religious, they’re spiritual, even my Catholic friends. What do I say?
- Did Jesus quote from any of the book that Protestants don’t accept?
- My godson doesn’t understand the tradition of confession, he says it’s not in the Bible, what should I say?
- I’m a former member of the Church of Satan, and I am considering the Catholic Church, and I’m wondering why we don’t talk about the apocrypha more?