How to Introduce Your Friends to Jesus
Chris Stefanick explains how to win souls, not arguments, by focusing on the simple proclamation of the Gospel in a world that has often heard about Christianity, but has rarely been told the Good News.
- Why are we not educating our students in the Catholic faith at Catholic schools?
- I have a friend who believes all the Marian apparitions were actually demons. How do I respond to them?
- What do you do when Catholic family members fall away from the faith?
- I am a first communion teacher and some of my students don’t go to Mass because their parents will not take them, what do I do?
- How do we introduce Jesus to post-Vatican II normal everyday Latin-rite Catholics?
- People are leaving the Catholic Church, is this because they haven’t been taught the real presence and the sacrifice of the Mass?
- When I occasionally mention Christianity, my classmates are disgusted. I live in one of the most atheistic countries. What can I do? I really love God and his Church, but I do not know how to talk to atheists about faith.