Dr. Edward Sri discusses the seven keys for responding to relativism, and takes calls on how to respond when confronted with bossy relativism.
- Does the Pope’s latest apostolic exhortation take a relativistic stance on divorce and civilly remarried?
- Is the title of the book related to the quote of Pope Francis when answering a question about homosexuality?
- Could this book be used as a self-help book by a relativist?
- How do you respond to someone who defends their actions by saying, “I’m not hurting anyone”?
- With abortion being legal in our country it has confused many about the evils of the act. When I am praying outside abortion mills, how should I respond to workers who don't see this as evil?