The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- How did the Church determine the current election process to select a new pope? How did the Church determine that Linus was Peter’s successor, and how was he elected?
- How should I deal with a priest who is extremely disrespectful to the pope? He has a podcast and takes time during his homily to criticize the pope. We’ve tried to talk to him and he pulls rank on us. What should I do as a lay person?
- If God is unchanging, did he have a body eternally, and how does the incarnation relate to God being eternal?
- I will be coming into the Church this Easter. How do I go about talking with my parents about my faith, who have been resistant?
- How do we disprove reincarnation through philosophy if that's the best method for resolution?
- What is the best way to explain the Trinity to younger students?
- Is it wrong of me to no longer go to my parish and go to a different parish that seems to have more to offer in the way of women’s fellowship, bible studies, etc?
- I heard that there was a recent article that states Pope Francis said that people need to have fewer children because of overpopulation. I can’t find the quote. Do you have any information?