Does Science Need Christ?
Former DuPont Chemist Stacy Transancos discusses how she came to Christianity through science, and how science was born of Christianity.
- When people don’t believe in science, is that because they have a wrong view of God?
- Science is based on the scientific method, but theology is not, and I don’t think they are reconcilable, and why should I believe otherwise?
- What would be the best way to approach fundamentalists with respect to science?
- How would you respond to Sam Harris' claim that objective moral truths can be derived from science and that God is not needed for objective moral truth?
- How would you relate the scientific method that started Aristotle to the Christian use of science?