The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- When Jesus said, “Heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away,” was he saying that Heaven is temporary, like the Earth is temporary?
- What differences are there between the Eastern rite and the Western rite Catholics?
- Jesus died 2000 years ago, but he only has one body, so when we suffer, we are on the cross with him. Is this line of reasoning in line with Church teaching?
- Why doesn’t the Church do more for persecuted and captured brothers and sisters and attempt to free them?
- Can a person make it to Heaven if he is possessed by the devil?
- I lost my wife a few weeks ago. She requested to be cremated and have her ashes spread at a specific location. Should I follow her wishes or do what I think is best based on my Catholic faith?
- What is the Catholic thought on the devil and evil, especially given all the bad things in the world at the current time?