The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- Are Eastern Catholics able to venerate post-schismatic saints?
- Why do some of the words in the prayers said during Mass change over time?
- Is it possible to be baptized if you are not affiliated with one particular denomination?
- I will be converting this year, and I am afraid to tell my mom. She is very anti-Catholic. How should I tell her?
- Is the SSPX coming back into full communion with Rome likely to happen any time soon?
- I have a friend that came back to the Church three weeks ago. I asked her if she went to communion, and she said yes. I told her that she needs to go to confession prior, but she said she is afraid and didn’t understand this as a sin. What can I say to help her get back into the Church properly?
- Why does the Church allow ecumenically-produced critical text as the basis for recommended translations?