Jimmy Akin answers any question regarding Catholicism. This hour concludes the on air portion of our quarterly pledge drive. Become part of the team by donating to Catholic Answers Live at www.catholicanswersradio.com or by calling 888-291-8000. Thank you for all of your help and support. May God bless you.
- Do actual graces correspond with the words that were prepared for us by God the Father from the beginning of time?
- I was born a hermaphrodite and I never hear the Church discussing people like me. Why are hermaphrodites not mentioned in the Bible?
- My son's IQ is below 70 and he lacks the cognitive ability to make decisions, so can he willfully commit mortal sin?
- Can you explain near death experiences?
- How could Jesus allow himself to be crucified for our sins?
- Can Roman Catholics venerate Orthodox saints like Gregory Palamas or St. Mark of Ephesus?
- What is the significance of Jesus being conceived by the Holy Spirit and not the Father?