Jimmy Akin answers any question regarding Catholicism. We begin our final day of our quarterly pledge drive. Become part of the team by donating to Catholic Answers Live at www.catholicanswersradio.com or by calling 888-291-8000. Thank you for all of your help and support. May God bless you.
- What is the Catholic Church’s stand on contraception, and why is it different from that of the Eastern Orthodox Church?
- Do angels wear halos?
- Does everyone have eternal life and, if so, why did Jesus in John 6 say, “If you eat my body and drink my blood, you will have eternal life”?
- Is it okay to drink all the blood from the cup during Holy Communion if I am at the end of the communion line?
- What can I do as a grandmother to encourage my daughter to have her children receive the sacrament of Holy Communion?
- As a 21 year old female college student, how do I explain to my non-Catholic friends why modesty and abstinence is so important for me?
- What does the Catholic teach about the origin of morality?
- How do we reconcile Scripture and Tradition in the case of contradiction?