Jimmy Akin answers any question regarding Catholicism. We begin day two of our quarterly pledge drive. Become part of the team by donating to Catholic Answers Live at www.catholicanswersradio.com or by calling 888-291-8000. Thank you for all of your help and support. May God bless you.
- Were the Pharisees only male and were they married?
- Are there varying degrees to which a soul will be permitted to experience the joys of heaven?
- In transubstantiation how are the accidents remaining the same and the substance changing without violating the principle of non-contradiction?
- If a person has the belief in Christ and the Catholic Church, but is never baptized, will salvation still be available to them?
- Where can I find accurate stats online for the number of Christian denominations in the US and worldwide?
- Who wrote the Gospels?
- A secular newspaper wrote that Pope Francis said the theory of evolution and big bang theory are acceptable. My daughter she sees this as contradicting Genesis. How do I explain this to her?
- Is it better to receive communion in the hand or on the tongue?