Father Vincent Serpa, Chaplain at Catholic Answers, takes questions of a pastoral nature in this hour devoted to the care of souls, growth in the spiritual life, and healthy relationships.
- Is competing in professional boxing immoral?
- What is the significance of the scapular and how do I use it?
- What are the differences between lay religious groups such as Knights of Columbus and Knights of Malta, and what do they contribute to the Church?
- How do I manage to get my dying ex-husband to accept Jesus?
- At what point will I be certain that my father is in Heaven, or should I keep praying for his soul?
- How do I effectively discern that I am using God’s gifts well?
- I was viewing a Trent Horn's video about abortion, and he says that we should find nonviolent solutions for this issue, and I was wondering, why our own salvation was in the most violent way possible?
- What is the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit?
- Can anyone stop sinning for good?
- Why is an annulment important when you are already divorced and remarried?
- I currently live with my boyfriend. I know this is a sin and I don’t want to live this sin. I have been praying, but is God not hearing my prayers because I am in this sin?