The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
If a person is working at a hospital and the hospital performs abortions, should they look for a different job?
- Is the Eucharist necessary for salvation?
- Why is the sacrament of reconciliation not available to non-Catholics?
- If you die with a mortal sin, do you go to hell, and does one mortal sin send you to hell?
- Does the Church hold to the Markan priority?
- How conscientious do we need to be with our investments?