Trent Horn engages in thought provoking conversations with callers who identity as atheist or agnostic.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- I heard you say, “that God is the cause of everything,” but I don’t understand how God came into being himself. How was he created?
- When I was exposed to faiths that were passed down from legends, like Buddhism, it made sense to me that these were just stories and that God didn’t really exist. Also, it’s just as reasonable to believe that everything did not come about from a god as it is to believe that everything did.
- I never hear a reasonable argument that the God of the bible does exist.
- I’m agnostic because Christians are so divided. The bible says that Christians should be unified but they seem to argue more than anything else.
- I hear the argument that “God always existed,” so why can’t you just use the argument, “the universe always existed.”