The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- Is 1 John 5:13 a verse that talks about eternal security and how we know we have eternal life?
- Why is it that Catholics are not allowed to marry unless they intend to have children?
- Is the English church the same as Catholicism? If not, what is the difference?
- How do we reconcile caveman days and dinosaurs, which existed before modern man? How do we interpret this in terms of the creation story?
- When the chief priests and Pilate asked Jesus if he was the son of God, he’d say “you say that I am”. Why did he respond this way when they were asking him a question?
- Am I morally responsible if I vote for a candidate who belongs to a party that supports abortion?