Why Do You Reject Catholic Morality?
Questions and Topics Covered:
- The Church is embracing things outside moral teaching like focusing on climate change rather than euthanasia. The Church is not taking a firm stand with Catholic politicians whose politicking falls outside of Catholic teaching.
- Please clarify when Nautral Family Planning is okay to use.
- How would Catholics define morality especially from other Christian faiths?
- When I was 28, my husband wanted to get a vasectomy. A priest told my husband it was okay and it has caused problems in our marriage. Why would a Catholic priest tell him this?
- Why aren’t priests and the Church concerned more about the injustices against men and in favor of women?