Why Do You Reject Catholic Morality?
Questions and Topics Covered:
- What is the morality behind contraception?
- What, at this point, is Rome standing by traditional Catholic morality?
- The reason I used to reject Catholic morality was incomplete Catechesis.
- Modern Church teaching, especially what happened with the Synod on the Family, missed the boat on current social issues, especially regarding the custody of children.
- At the end of life, Catholics say you need a feeding tube and IV. I don’t understand why. It seems unrealistic to me.
- I reject Catholic morality because it has no credibility.