We will address many of the most common challenges to the faith faced by Catholics today, including these intriguing topics:
• How can one God be three persons?
• How could Mary be a perpetual virgin when the bible tells us
Jesus had brothers?
• Do Catholics worship Mary?
• Why do Catholics pray to saints?
• Are works necessary for salvation?
• What's wrong with "once saved, always saved" like Saddleback
• Does the Church really teach that there is no salvation outside the
• Why does the Church teach about purgatory when the word is not
mentioned in the bible?
• What are indulgences?
• Why should I be a Catholic after the priest abuse scandal?
• And more!