We will examine the development and canonization of the bible, as well as what the bible has to say about itself, and how to respond to anti-Catholic claims about the bible that just aren't supported by the scriptures. We will address these topics:
• Who determined which books go in the bible (the canon)?
• When was the canon settled?
• What are bible manuscripts?
• Why so many different versions of the bible?
• How should the bible be interpreted?
• What are the various “senses” of scripture?
• And more!