As the author of “101 Quick Questions with Catholic Answers: Marriage, Divorce, and Annulment”, Jim gets to the heart of this widely misunderstood area of Church teaching. During this talk we will consider these simple questions that even most Catholics can’t answer:
• Can Catholics marry non-Catholics?
• Does the Church allow divorce?
• Can divorced Catholics receive communion?
• Can they remarry?
• Aren't annulments just Catholic divorces?
• Can I attend a wedding outside the Church?
• Why so many rules about marriage?
• And more!