To Whom Much Is Given
Major Support Opportunities
at Catholic Answers
A Prudent and Reliable Revenue Model
Providence has blessed Catholic Answers with diverse revenue sources that under-write our work. Sales of products and honoraria from speaking engagements provide a significant part of our income, but donations provide the majority.
Most donations come from thousands of faithful supporters fulfilling monthly pledges and answering our appeal letters, but the apostolate depends greatly on major donors who are able to make larger gifts.
The gifts of major donors enable us to:
- Take on special projects beyond the reach of small-donor funding
- Invest in start-up projects that over time fund themselves
- Make strategic investments in the future of the apostolate.
In Appreciation of Our Most Generous Supporters
Without the generosity of major donors, the work of Catholic Answers could not continue. We thank and honor these people by enrolling them in one of two societies.
The President’s Club
Donors who give $1,000 or more over the course of a calendar year are enrolled in our President’s Club. Benefits of membership include:
- Access to VIP receptions and to preferred seating at Catholic Answers events
- A free copy of all products that Catholic Answers produces during the year
- A free subscription to Catholic Answers Magazine
- The prayers of the Catholic Answers staff at daily Mass in our chapel.
The Founders Circle
Donors who give $5,000 or more over the course of a calendar year are enrolled in our Founders Circle. Members receive all the benefits attached to the President’s Club, and in addition they receive:
- A plaque honoring their generosity
- Recognition on our Wall of Faith in the foyer at Catholic Answers
- An invitation to the exclusive annual Founders Circle Weekend.