A Prudent and Reliable Revenue Model
Providence has blessed Catholic Answers with diverse sources of revenue to underwrite our work. Sales of our products and honoraria from speaking appearances provide a significant part of our income, but donations provide the majority.
Most of our funding comes from thousands of faithful supporters fulfilling monthly pledges, answering our appeal letters, and responding to our radio drives; but the apostolate depends greatly on donors who are able to give larger gifts.
The gifts of major donors enable us to:
- Undertake special projects beyond the reach of small-donor funding
- Invest in startup projects that over time fund themselves
- Make strategic investment in the future of the apostolate.
Catholic Answers is extremely grateful to our benefactors, and we keep them in our daily prayers. To recognize the generosity of our most generous supporters, we established two giving societies: The President’s Club and the Founders Circle.
THE PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Donors who give $1,000 or more in the course of the calendar year are enrolled on our President’s Club. Benefits of membership include:
- Access to VIP receptions and preferred seating at Catholic Answers conferences, cruises, and other events
- A free copy of all products that Catholic Answers produces during the year
- A free subscription to Catholic Answers Magazine
- An invitation to the Catholic Answers Annual Founders Circle Weekend.
THE FOUNDERS CIRCLE
Donors who give $5,000 or more in the course of a calendar year are enrolled in our Founders Circle. In addition to all the benefits of President’s Club membership, Founders Circle members receive:
- Complimentary registration for members and their spouses at the annual Founders Circle Weekend.
- A certificate recognizing their generosity
- Recognition on the Founders Circle plaque in the foyer at Catholic Answers